We are looking for an experienced Web Developer particularly for blog websites with a strong and confident attitude. Sportsbook and gaming are our business and passion. As Web Developer you are responsible for the development and the maintenance of websites, and for blogs that is mainly based on WordPress.
What We Expect
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes
- Optimizing webpages and applications to reduce bandwidth usage and loading time
- Maintaining and developing websites, blogs, etc.
- Writing and maintaining WordPress and other CMS systems
- Making websites and blogs SEO compatible
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Knowledge of editing or coding plugins
- Experience in Social Media Marketing, SEO and Online Marketing desirable
- PHP Knowledge to cope with WordPress plugins and special requirements
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English is a must)
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta