The successful VIP Support candidate will be tasked with assisting the VIP team fully. They will be an ambassador for our and increase brand loyalty and revenues through planning and implementing long-term strategies. The VIP Support will be actively identifying, recruiting and retaining VIP customers on a daily basis.
What We Expect
- Liaise closely with other departments to optimize communications with VIP players
- Target VIPs with personalized communication, offers and treatment
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends
- Set out plans of action to keep high retention rate of VIPs
- Ensure that VIPs have a positive and memorable experience
- Keep customers constantly informed about and interested in our online sportsbook, casino & virtual games products and relevant bonuses/promotions that may be of interest
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Strong knowledge of iGaming, sportsbook and casino
- Personable with an empathetic mentality, and able to keep customers onside
- Ability to work independently to deadlines
- Fluent in English; Turkish, German, Greek or Portuguese would be a major advantage
- Analytical and cost-conscious
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekends, public holidays (40 hours regular a week)
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta