The Customer Support Service team member will possess exceptional communication skills to be able to assist customers in making correct use of our products and to increase customer retention. Customer support service will be provided via Live-Chat, E-mail and phone.
What We Expect
- Cooperate with Customer service team leader and provide feedback to team leader, traders and support team
- Help to solve customer queries without ticket escalation effectively and increase customer satisfaction
- Equally comfortable on live chat and email, plus calls if needed
- Learning about and remembering the restricted countries for our players
- Helping customers to understand our website and encourage return visitations
- Working closely with Risk & Fraud department to identify any issues
- Translate queries from English to Swedish and vice-versa
- Keep customers constantly informed about and interested in our online sportsbook, casino & virtual games products and relevant bonuses/promotions that may be of interest
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Fluent Swedish and English language both spoken and written are essential
- Experience in casino and sports betting customer service
- Professional communication and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekends, public holidays (40 hours regular a week)
- Good computer literacy and fast typing
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta