As Software Project Manager you are responsible for the project planning and the project monitoring and control of information technology systems. For the purpose of project planning you have to identify the scope of the software development project, planning project stages, estimate the workload involved, and create the complete project schedule with our team and management.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management throughout the life cycle of a software/system development project/ program.
- Track project milestones and deliverable throughout project lifecycle.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Work as a team member or run individual projects and be responsible for completing projects within allotted timeline and budget.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and management in a clear fashion.
- Maximize team effectiveness and drive for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for overall quality of project execution and delivered product.
- Understand the project risks and impacts to enterprise products and systems and define corrective actions and drive projects to closure.
- Ensure project execution is in line with project & authorities guidelines and directives; determine, allocate, and direct all project resources in accordance with these guidelines and directives.
- Reporting and documenting the projects and make every project ready to be licensable by gaming authorities.
- 3+ years of professional experience in IT Project Management work on degree. Without degree or partial education 5+ years of experience is required
- 3+ years of previous working experience within the iGaming industry will be considered an asset
- Must maintain high level of coding standards
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent skills of various project management methods and software
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Capability of managing multiple projects and teams
- Experience of managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Experience in presenting project and department performance to management
- Plan database Postgres & MYSQL optimisation for large scale web applications
- Strong understanding and experience with Software Development Lifecycles
- Demonstrated ability to influence others in order to get things done, even when there is no direct line of authority
- Adaptable, flexible and has the ability to do the right thing under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Must take ownership of projects by utilising Agile project management tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Monthly birthday celebration
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the Gaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta