The Social Media Manager will be in charge of maintaining social media marketing promotions and campaigns, as well as building brand awareness of our company and our clients on the Internet and other media.
- Tailor-make content to reach the company’s ideal customers and promotion goals
- Create, adjust and manage all published content and promotions on social media, blogs, applications, channels and other mass media
- Create news/articles to be published, write blog articles and develop blog community
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales
- Oversee activities and necessary designs
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI) as well as report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Engage in communication between company and Social Media spaces, where appropriate
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business
- Analyse, review campaigns processes to maximize results and report notable threats to appropriate management
- Monitor trends in social media, the activities of main competitors in social media and monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Fluency in German and English languages at native level (both written and verbal)
- Experience in the iGaming industry is essential
- Degree in Marketing will be considered as an advantage
- Creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
- Knowledge of sourcing and managing content development and publishing, WordPress as well as principles of SEO and keyword research
- Analytical skills in marketing
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Winning Social Customer Service techniques
- Ability to work well in a multicultural team
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta