As our brand is constantly growing, we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team of experienced professionals working in Malta office. If you are interested in meeting new people and value a work environment that fosters on teamwork and creativity, you would love this job!
What We Expect
- Lead scrum teams
- Participate in the pre-sales activities by delivering presentations, collecting requirements, making estimates
- Oversee and improve delivery processes such as release planning, quality of product, deployment, etc.
- Drive the product strategy that ensures effective alignment with the Company’s Product Roadmap
- Lead and develop product roadmaps for all products in conjunction with the leads of each department
- Take the game and features from internal concept ideas to going live in our different brands and platforms
- Act as a link between product, development, and sales to assure the game’s success at all stages
- Motivate and provide guidance to development teams as well
- Work closely with business stakeholders to keep everyone informed on the state of delivery
- Collaborate with product, business stakeholders for a clear understanding of business goals and targets
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- 3+ years designing mathematical models for slot games
- 5+ years’ experience in managing software development projects
- Designed mathematical models for at least 3 successful slot games
- Experience leading teams including programmers and graphic designers on game projects from conception to release
- Experience working with, and leading, multi-disciplinary teams Excellent problem solver
- Passionate about gaming, and slot machines in particular
- Team motivator
- Certification in Scrum and Agile is a plus
- Previous experience as a developer or BA
- Experience managing multiple SCRUM teams
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta