Looking for a motivated Slot Game Tester to work for Platin Gaming. The candidate will work with the slot developer team to assess and validate all slot games. The candidate will represent Game Tester in meetings, execute the test plans, and report results to management.
What We Expect
- Created Test reports and file bug tickets based on the outcome of test cycles.
- Provided feedback to developers and product managers around UX based on test outcomes.
- Created test plans, requirements, scenarios, and test data for use during testing.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of: Casino Slot Game,
- Proactive team player
- Quality driven: attention to details, curious, analytical
- Ability to work cross-discipline and communicate ideas with non-technical staff
- Self-motivated and organized, with the ability to estimate work complexity and time
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta