This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and motivated Senior Accountant to join a highly successful and well-established iGaming company. You will take over major reporting and reconciliation duties for our company. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an Account in a senior role.
What We Expect
- Provide financial reports such as management accounts and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action
- Producing long-term business plans and short-term accurate forecasts in order to maintain the financial health of the organization
- Analyse the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for income, cash flow and expenditure and identify cost-reduction opportunities; Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and operate a framework for these to be met
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Oversees tax management and planning on group level and on individual subsidiaries
- Ensures accounting policies and financial reporting respect IFRS standards – capitalization and impairment, segmental reporting etc.
- Ensure that all records relative to registered employees with the IRD are maintained and FS3's and Fs5's are duly paid
- Follow MFSA requirements
- Posting accounts to sage
- Daily, weekly, monthly report of accounting team
- B2B, B2C companies accounts
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Accountant or in a similar position,
- Efficient software skills and computer literate (NAV, Sage, QuickBooks),
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload,
- Ability to work to high level of accuracy with attention to detail is essential,
- Knowledge of Maltese accounting and tax regulations,
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is an asset and will be given preference.
- Applicants must have a University degree in Accounting or an equivalent professional qualification, such as ACCA
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta