We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our secretarial team. This position will provide candidates with exposure to a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment.
What We Expect
The Secretary/PA will be directly reporting to CEO. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support including greeting clients, dealing with internal and external calls
- Screening and direct phone calls,emails and distributing correspondence
- Scheduling appointments and meetings, travel arrangements and general administration
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work streams simultaneously and to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances
- Providing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Attending Manager meetings, taking notes and compiling reports.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- This position calls for a meticulous, motivated, efficient and reliable person with excellent organisational skills and able to work independently. Must have good judgement and exercise the utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Applicants must be fluent in English and German or Turkish; any other language will be considered an asset. The ideal candidate will need to have a good standard of education, be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Have experience in using IT software packages including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ideal candidate preferably has previous Personal Assistant experience
- Clean Driving licence
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta