We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our secretarial team. This position will provide candidates with exposure to a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment.
The Secretary/PA will be reporting to the Managing Director and Key Official. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support including greeting clients, dealing with internal and external calls
- Scheduling appointments and meetings, travel arrangements and general administration.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work streams simultaneously and to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances
- This position calls for a meticulous, motivated, efficient and reliable person with excellent organisational skills and able to work independently. Must have good judgement and exercise the utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and German or Turkish; any other language will be considered an asset. The ideal candidate will need to have a good standard of education, be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Previous experience in a similar position is essential.
- Additional requirements
- Clean Driving licence
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Monthly birthday celebration
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.
We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.CONTACT US
Responsible person:HR Manager
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta