As Online Sports Trader, you will be a part of our Sportsbook Department in Malta which is responsible for the preparation, monitoring and risk management of our sports betting operation. You will work in close. You will use your excellent knowledge of the betting and sports, your analytical skills and your team player skills in a vibrant working environment with a great team.
What We Expect
- Monitor pre-match and live odds of the offered content
- Observe odds market movements and react accordingly
- Compare odds against market competitors
- Price events in a timely manner
- Manage and monitor risk of worldwide sporting events
- Ensure that markets are resulted correctly and in a timely manner
- Assist the customer support team with your sports betting knowledge and answering our operator queries
- Analyse customer betting behaviour and betting patterns
- Identifying possible issues
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekends, public holidays (40 hours regular a week)
- Minimum of 1-year experience in sports betting/trading environment
- Excellent knowledge of sports betting and sports in general
- Analytical skills
- Fluent English, any additional language is a plus
- Passion for sports
- Good statistical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- In accordance with the worldwide sporting event schedule, the shifts are variable, including nightshifts, weekends, public holidays
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta