The responsibilities of an Online Casino Manager include the development of an online casino strategy. The Online Casino Manager holds the overall responsibility for quality across-the-board in terms of site experience and ensures customer journeys are effective and constantly improved upon on all. It is essential to collaborate with our internal creative team in order to create marketing campaigns/promotions/events for all products.
What We Expect
- Responsible for online Casino products (Casino and Live Casino) active customer numbers and ARPU;
- Define marketing strategies for CRM and retention activities
- Follow and contribute to improve internal processes and strategies connected to: Life Cycle Management and Customer Segmentation, Loyalty management and retention rate, and Churn prevention with a special focus on key segments
- Manage the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall monthly and quarterly targets
- Own the monthly and quarterly Casino communication plan and ensure impeccable planning and end to end execution of campaigns (this includes campaign briefing, defining customer segments, brain storming with copywriters and designers, signing off assets and marketing materials and then reporting on and evaluating results)
- Constant evaluation of campaigns in order to improve efficiency and ROI
- Manage the banners, game positioning and overall promotions visibility
- Create marketing concepts and execute effective marketing campaigns to enhance the customer experience, maximize activity to generate return on investment and increase customer lifetime value
- Work closely with the internal and external stakeholders to ensure execution and quality across-the-board in terms of site experience and customer journeys are effective and constantly improved upon on all devices.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Proven ability in the management of Online Casinos
- Excellent reporting & Analytical skills
- Have a thorough understanding of the Casino games, offers and player base
- Innovative approach
- Project management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of our providers and potential future providers
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta