As the Motion Designer you will be creating everything that moves across the entire company. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious motionographer to be part of a wide variety of projects and take ownership of their own ideas. You will be concerting from scratch and taking your idea through to completion. The kinds of projects you will work on with us will be slot game trailers, promotional video, social media video, broadcast graphics, logo stings, TV adverts, in-game animations (including VFX), event graphics and explainer videos. You are the kind of motion generalist who is versatile, level-headed and good at foreseeing both technical and design issues and effectively communicating them before they are a problem.
What We Expect
- Work closely with designers, artists and programmers to creatively solve any game motion development problems as they arise.
- Work with a team of developers to help define technical requirements/needs and specifications.
- Take and implement notes and suggestions from the department manager.
- Conceptualize and create high-level motion graphics.
- Composite using 2D, 2.5D and 3D.
- Enhance video content by adding visual graphics VFX and editing footage.
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines and monitor output quality and render efficiency.
- Using text and images in a creative and imaginative way.
- Create visual stories for our Games to engage our fans across all social media platforms.
- Work closely with graphic designers, sound designers, artists and programmers to creatively solve game motion development problems.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
*Show Reel demonstrating Design, Animation and Motion Graphics.
*Note: Applicants without a showreel will not be considered.
- 1+ years experience working in house at an agency or studio
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- 3D software such as C4D/Maya/Blender
- Ability to work autonomously
- VFX experience
- Knowledge of video production techniques
- Knowledge of social media video trends
- Follow the latest Motion trends and techniques
- Video Editing
- Have an eye for design
- Strong sense of conception and story boarding
- Be able to switch between styles and medias
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Time management skills and working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience animating typography
- Experience in Igaming or Mobile Gaming sector
- Spine 2D
- UI design
- Character animation
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta