As the Motion Designer you will be creating everything that moves across the entire company. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious motionographer to be part of a wide variety of projects and take ownership of their own ideas. You will be concerting from scratch and taking your idea through to completion. The kinds of projects you will work on with us will be slot game trailers, promotional video, social media video, broadcast graphics, logo stings, TV adverts, in-game animations (including VFX), event graphics and explainer videos. You are the kind of motion generalist who is versatile, level-headed and good at foreseeing both technical and design issues and effectively communicating them before they are a problem.
- Work closely with designers, artists and programmers to creatively solve any game motion development problems as they arise.
- Work with a team of developers to help define technical requirements/needs and specifications.
- Take and implement notes and suggestions from the department manager.
- Conceptualize and create high-level motion graphics
- Composite using 2D, 2.5D and 3D.
- Enhance video content by adding visual graphics VFX and editing footage.
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines and monitor output quality and render efficiency.
- Using text and images in a creative and imaginative way.
- Create visual stories for our Games to engage our fans across all social media platforms.
- Work closely with graphic designers, sound designers, artists and programmers to creatively solve game motion development problems.
*Show Reel demonstrating Design, Animation and Motion Graphics.*note applicants without a showreel will not be considered.
- 1+ years experience working in house at an agency or studio
- Adobe After Effects,
- Adobe Photoshop,
- Adobe Illustrator,
- 3D software such as C4D/Maya/Blender.
- Ability to work autonomously
- VFX experience.
- Knowledge of video production techniques.
- Knowledge of social media video trends.
- Follow the latest Motion trends and techniques.
- Video Editing.
- Have an eye for design.
- Strong sense of conception and story boarding.
- Be able to switch between styles and medias.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Time management skills and working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Experience animating typography.
Nice to haves
- Experience in Igaming or Mobile Gaming sector
- Spine 2D
- UI design
- Character animation
- Working and living on the sunny island of Malta
- A competitive salary
- Top End Equipment
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Assistance in getting a Visa
Monthly birthday celebration
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which has been in the iGaming industry for 20 years. Since our establishment, we have gone from strength to strength and are now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovative team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring further high-quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while getting stuck in to current projects, or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new techniques or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new trends, and will also follow your career progression closely.
We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note that the described position is not an entry level position.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in countries of the European Union.
If you have to move to Malta for this role, we will help you to do so in a fast and uncomplicated manner.
Responsible: HR MANAGER
Phone: +356 27791502
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta