We are seeking to hire a highly-organized Document Analyst to join their administration team. The successful candidate will be the responsible for arranging, maintaining, updating and managing the company’s filing system in a methodical manner to ensure that these can be accessed at short notice.
What We Expect
- Organize and file company documents.
- Confer with marketing executives, human resource reps, consultants, and management staff to design and implement goals through documents.
- Create forms.
- Analyse and revise hard copies of company forms.
- Edit and proofread documents for grammar, correct spelling, and clarity.
- Arrange and format company forms.
- Create understandable, persuasive copy.
- Improve upon, modify, and enhance company literature.
- Maintain proper records.
- Provide backup copies of documents.
- Coordinate disclosure of information with outside agencies and ensure that responses are legally sufficient and timely.
- Perform evaluations and document audits.
- Ensure that all documents have no errors in filenames or submissions.
- Effectively follow the company’s standard operating procedures in submissions of documents.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of the iGaming industry
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent understanding of the English language
- A meticulous mindset and big on details
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta