The Customer Support Service Team Leader will be responsible customer support team dealing with online sports betting, casino and virtual game products. The main responsibilities include effective resource planning, maintaining all service levels through performing a good quality and coverage of service by supervising agents, monitoring level of service quality, motivating current team members and identifying whether training is needed, problem solving and reporting to the management.
What We Expect
- Assisting HR department in recruitment process
- Induction training of new team members, leaders and agents as well as on-going training and coordination of support team
- Management of Level 2 queries and providing support to agents to solve queries without ticket escalation
- Assisting the customers with on-going marketing campaigns
- Report and give feedback on performances to Business Management, on bugs and issues to IT-department and Product Management as well as analyse their actual state
- Reach key performance objectives
- Develop positive relationships with all team members, and a wider team including regular 1-1 and group team meetings
- Coaching and training to support team members
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekends, public holidays (40 hours regular a week)
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- At least 3 years of experience in online gaming customer services related to sports betting and casino
- Professional communication, organisational, resource planning, analytical and statistical reporting skills
- HR management experience within a customer focused environment focused on providing high quality customer service
- Experience in developing and improving processes and procedures to highly efficient level
- Positive mindset and a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and go the extra mile
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta