We are looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join its team. As Corporate Lawyer you will be responsible for all corporate matters, your objective will be to protect the interests of our corporation and provide business advice.
What We Expect
- Deal with company law and commercial law matters and cooperate with various regulatory authorities and jurisdictions as well as clients and professional advisers both verbally and in writing
- Manage day-to-day tasks related to administration of companies and review or drafting of legal documentation
- Reviewing and preparing corporate documentation, including drafting legal documents, reviewing contracts with vendors and contractors
- Researching, anticipating and guarding company against legal risks
- Guiding managers and ensuring compliance with rules and regulations
- Analysing and reporting legal issues, as well as law concerning mergers and acquisitions, trademarks, tax law, employment and gaming
- Contribute articles or content on gaming law and other related areas.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- LL.B. (an LL.M., especially with a specialization in company and/or commercial law areas will be considered an advantage)
- At least 4 years post-qualification experience gained in laws and regulations relating the international gaming and betting industry (other related experience will also be considered)
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of German and/or other foreign languages will be considered a plus
- Exceptional management, organizational and communication skills with advanced experience in client contact and ability to prioritize workload and multitask
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Knowledge of AML, Compliance and GDPR requirements
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta