Our team is looking for talented artists to help design characters for our desktop/mobile slots and table games. You will be responsible for the conception of a game concept. After creating the character designs based on design projects, you will be responsible to design graphical objects, symbols and icons on game concept. After composing both drawings and paintings, you will be in charge of the creation of animations for your symbols.
What We Expect
- Strong illustration and painting techniques
- Solid artistic foundation (understanding of colour, composition and lighting)
- An artistic eye and a good understanding of dynamic lighting, form and colours
- A good understanding of the human and animal anatomy
- Participate in developing technical specifications for characters and/or accessories and/or vehicles for easier animation
- Good knowledge of animation and motion
- Good visual culture in various fields (architecture, design, movies, comics, games, etc.)
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Good English, well spoken and written
- Experience as a game artist on slot games
- Good understanding of slot/casino game audience and what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play
- 3+ years of professional experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Spine
- Good comprehension, creativity, organisational and resilience skills
- Ability to work well in a team, across all cultural and professional borders
- Ability to inspire and motivate a large team of creative talents
- Passion for video games and knowledge of industry trends
- Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication skills
- Good knowledge in 3D modelling
- Motion Design (promotion video, character animation)
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta