The responsibilities of an Affiliate Manager – Portuguese include the creation, development and maintenance of the affiliate network and customer base in Brazil. The Affiliate Manager is able to identify good potential for growth and bind top performers and reward key partners by developing various concepts.
It is essential that the successful candidate is able to collaborate with our internal creative team in order to create promotions and provide communications to affiliate partners on a regular basis, maintaining strong working relationships.
What We Expect
- Improve growth of our affiliate network
- Ability to identify new potential opportunities in Portuguese speaking markets
- Expertise in gambling and betting markets
- Ability to maintain cordial relationships with existing and prospective affiliate partners
- Ability to create and manage commission models
- Analyse competitors and recognize industry trends
- Solid existing affiliate connections
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of commission plans (CPA, CPC and CPM would be an advantage), and marketing strategies
- Self-motivated, passionate about delivering results with strong analytical, negotiation and implementation skills
- Ability to identify and maintain relevant commission plans for affiliates
- Willing to travel with colleagues to iGaming conferences and actively participate once there; previous experience is an advantage
- Strong English and Portuguese language skills required; knowledge of others, such as Turkish will be considered a plus
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta