This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and motivated Accounts Executive to join a highly successful and well-established iGaming company. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant role and will also have worked with Excel and an accounting software package previously.
What We Expect
- Recording and Processing Supplier Invoices
- Bank and Account reconciling
- Preparing Expense & Payments
- Petty Cash
- Credit control
- Reporting up to trial balance
- Month end account preparation and processing
- Filing accounts/documents
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Customer payments
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Accounts Executive or in a similar position, experience in iGaming will be considered as advantage,
- Efficient software skills and computer literate (NAV, Sage),
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload,
- Ability to work to high level of accuracy with attention to detail is essential,
- Knowledge of Maltese accounting and tax regulations,
- Knowledge in iGaming/ MGA Finance Reporting will be looked upon favourably,
- Knowledge in payroll preparation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Currently in the final stages of ACCA qualification or equivalent
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta