Platin Gaming Ltd is looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join its team. As Corporate Lawyer you will be responsible for all corporate matters, your objective will be to protect the interests of our corporation and provide business advice.
- Deal with company law and commercial law matters and cooperate with various regulatory authorities and jurisdictions as well as clients and professional advisers both verbally and in writing
- Manage day-to-day tasks related to administration of companies and review or drafting of legal documentation
- Reviewing and preparing corporate documentation, including drafting legal documents, reviewing contracts with vendors and contractors.
- Analyzing and reporting legal issues, as well as law concerning mergers and acquisitions, trademarks, tax law, employment and gaming.
- LL.B. (an LL.M., especially with a specialization in company and/or commercial law areas will be considered an advantage)
- At least 4 years post-qualification experience gained in laws and regulations relating the international gaming and betting industry (other related experience will also be considered)
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of German and/or other foreign languages will be considered a plus
- Exceptional management, organizational and communication skills with advanced experience in client contact and ability to prioritize workload and multitask
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Assistance in finding accommodation
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.
We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible person: HR Manager
Phone: +356 27791501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta