The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for the creation, development and maintenance of the affiliate network and customer-base within the German Market. The Affiliate Manager will identify and bind top performers and reward Key-Partners by developing various concepts.
He/she will collaborate with our internal creative team, with the other marketing professionals of the team and with the social media manager, in order to create promotions and provide communications to affiliate partners.
- Ability to identify new potential opportunities
- Ability to build an affiliate team to maintain relationships with existing and prospective affiliate partners
- Ability to create and manage commission models
- Improve growth of affiliates analyze competitors
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in affiliate marketing within the iGaming industry
- Knowledge of revenue share tools and strategies, CPA, CPC and CPM
- Expertise in gambling and betting market and solid affiliate connections
- Self-motivated, passionate about delivering results with strong analytical, negotiation and implementation skills
- Fluent English and German
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Assistance in finding accommodation
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.
We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible person: HR Manager
Phone: +356 27791502
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta