Tipbet Ltd is looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join its team. As
a Corporate Lawyer, you will be responsible for all corporate matter.
Your main objective will be to protect the interests of our corporation
and provide business advice.
- Review and analyze legal and financial documents and Business Unit (BU)
specific database entries / statuses.
- Maintain and control data integrity in any BU specific systems.
- Manage data collection and testing as requested by the Users of any BU
- Assist and manage in the process of development for the global BU.
- Build control and governance processes for the global BU.
- Administer new Clients to the Firm's system in line with the BU protocol.
- Have regular contact and provide value-added services to the Clients.
- Project work as required on new systems and functionality enhancements.
- Carry out tasks related to the job in accordance with the instructions
of the superior.
- At least 1 year post-qualification experience gained in laws and
regulations related to the international gaming and betting industry
(other related experience will also be considered).
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English. Other foreign
languages will be considered a plus.
- Exceptional management, organizational and communication skills with a
keen eye on detail.
- Advanced experience in client contact and ability to prioritize workload
- Be responsible and handle time-framed assigned work tasks.
- Be able to work both in a team and as an individual.
- Escalate any issues and risks to the supervisor on time.
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Assistance in finding accommodation